You can take this handy scoresheet to lanes to keep track of all the details of your game - stance, target, pinfall, etc. That way, when you get home, you'll have all the information you need to enter your scores into BowlSK. Here's an example of how to use the scoresheet:
Wow, that looks pretty complex. It's not so bad though - let's go from the top down:
- Looks like this game is on lanes 12 and 13. Started on lane 13.
- We've filled in the circles where a pin was left on the first ball. If we miss one on the spare attempt, mark a line through it. For example, in the 5th frame, the Big Four was left, and only the 6-10 was picked up, leaving the 4-7 on the deck.
- Stance and target are filled in for each frame, and the actual board hit is only filled in if the target was missed.
- The type of pocket hit is marked for each frame
- M - Missed
- H - High
- F - Flush
- L - Light
- The ball is filled in in the first frame only. Why? It's the only ball I used, and I didn't feel like writing it 12 times! If you change balls, or use a different ball on each lane, you can track it here.
- Some various notes are filled in, to keep my head straight while bowling and also to give me a better picture of how the entire set went when I am looking back at a later date.
Do you have a mobile device with a web browser? Try navigating to BowlSK at the lanes and entering your scores in real time!