- Date: 2012/02/11
- Name: Week 23
- League: Saturday Nite Fun Bunch 11-12
- Center: Brunswick Perry Hall Lanes
- Pattern: House Patterns - Brunswick Perry Hall Lanes THS
- Score: 540
- 3) Feels good just letting things happen.
- 4) Hit thigh on back swing and it caused the swing to go off. Also think I drifted right. Spare attempt was a Brooklyn from lining up too straight with the lane.
- 5) Come back with a quality shot. Felt ball skim my ball side knee though.
- 6) Drifted left a little and just couldn't get the ball out far enough to the right to find pocket.
- 7) Wide down lane.
- 8) Slightly early rotation and ball hung on thumb a little. Coupled with the ball getting a little wide down lane good things did not happen.
- 9) Maybe a tad fast, but think I'm going to move regardless. Spare attempt I hit my ankle and the ball went right and into the gutter.
- 11) Ball didn't feel right coming off of the hand, went wide and just couldn't make it back. The 2 tripped late.
- 1) Straight up the board. Think I pulled the shot a little, maybe the body not aligned right either.
- 3) Mixer.
- 4) Brooklyn. Just not a good shot.
- 5) Whole line just tight. Spare attempt was thinking of hitting my ankle going after the 2 the previous game. Arm was a little out from the body causing the ball just to be too far to the right.
- 6) Let the wrist break back.
- 7) A little wide down lane, but a good enough release to get it to come back.
- 9) Should have stopped the first shot. Push out was too far out, felt a jerk at the bottom of the swing, somehow still hit target but was a flat hit.
- 10) Hit up on it at release, almost through the nose but somehow took out the 6-7-10
- 11) Nice shot.
- 1) Brooklyn.
- 2) Cross over, think I'm leaning too much again.
- 3) Stayed up right, but think I didn't have enough of a knee bend and slide stopped short. Spare just opened the body too much.
- 4) Didn't exactly like the execution but the result was nice.
- 5) Knew the ball was going to jump when it came off of my hand. Slow speed and really came off the hand nicely. Spare was just a little wide and deflected around the 9.
- 6) Just sat in oil a little too long for a ringing 10.
- 7) Again a shot I didn't like the execution. Wall was away from body some.
- 8) Angle, just came in shallow. Spare sliding foot slide out from under me.
- 9) Early rotation.
- 11) Wide down lane and just couldn't make it back to the pocket.
First Ball Stats
Second Ball Stats
You have to sign in
to leave a comment.