- Date: 2011/11/12
- Name: Week 12 (Position Round 2)
- League: Saturday Nite Fun Bunch 11-12
- Center: Brunswick Perry Hall Lanes
- Pattern: House Patterns - Brunswick Perry Hall Lanes THS
- Score: 558
- 1) Trip 9.
- 2) To wide down lane.
- 3) Pulled it.
- 4) Cross over, think maybe body angle.
- 5) Wide and maybe a bit weak on the release.
- 6) A big tight inside of desired line, but execution was lacking.
- 7) Changed hand position and just trying to go straight.
- 9) Brooklyn. No where near solid at the line.
- 11) Just not throwing the ball good at all.
- 1) Not sure what I'm doing to miss left like this tonight. Spare was right on though.
- 2) Thinking I was opening up enough before. Made sure I did this frame. Was a little wide down lane though.
- 3) Worked again, but a bit off balance at the line.
- 4) Through the nose. Maybe slow, not as wide out down lane though.
- 5) Still not staying balanced at the line though.
- 6) High Brooklyn, trip 6. Hung on hand.
- 7) Cross over, maybe slow, but not the correct angle.
- 8) Projection
- 10) Ball came off hand late and spare seemed to me more of the same.
- 1) Felt like where I wanted it to be, might have been a tad slow. Probably going to try a move.
- 2) Drift left, and not correct angle.
- 3) Not sure why I'm doing this now. Maybe trying too hard to make the shot. Just skimmed 6 pin on spare attempt.
- 4) Change in hand position but came around ball a bit early. Spare just didn't get ball across lane.
- 5) Well that's not going to work.
- 6) For some reason having a problem getting ball right.
- 7) Not sure of exact leave, but that looks the closest. Ball didn't clear thumb cleanly, but don't think it's going to work.
- 8) Actually got it out to the right.
- 9) In the pocket again.
- 10) Same old same old.
First Ball Stats
Second Ball Stats
You have to sign in
to leave a comment.